Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

2. Fabric moustaches

2. Fabric moustaches

I cut these freehand from a scrap of wool from another project.
I think I had a toy "spy kit" as a kid that came with disguises like a pair of fake eyeglasses with a few moustaches in addition to fingerprinting dust, binoculars, and a magnifying glass. These with a little double stick tape would make for an easy expansion set.
I've tentatively grouped them into optimists, pragmatists, and pessimists:

 inverted pyramid, dali, sideburner, handlebar, small handlebar, imperial, mario
 English, chevron, pyramid, walrus, pencil, toothbrush
mexican, horshoe, fu manchu

The first one I made was the uppermost in that third set....

If you really want to make a secret disguise kit, you could hide them in a book, and make a book of 'staches....

No comments:

Post a Comment